United Audit Systems, Inc
UASI is a privately owned HIM consulting firm with over 30 years of experience and stability.
We are dedicated to providing employees with the support and tools needed to excel in their positions.
We also recognize that HIM professionals are our greatest asset and in return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, competitive salaries and a full benefit package.
UASI is currently seeking full-time (40 hours/week) experienced high-level inpatient coding specialists to perform accurate code assignments while working remotely from a home office.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change.
- RHIA, RHIT or CCS certification
- A minimum of 3 years of recent coding experience in an acute care setting
- Experience working in a large trauma/teaching facility is required
- The ability to provide a secure work environment is a must
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short/ long-term disability, PTO, 401(K), referral bonuses and flexible schedules
- Training opportunities, yearly educational allowances and continuing education programs as well as our ICD-10 training program
- UASI’s unique approach to employee appreciation which include: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, years of service awards and quality bonus programs