VHIMA Coding Roundtable Lunchbucket Series: ICD-10-PCS Focus on Spinal Procedures
Recorded: Friday, December 16, 2016
CEU: 1.0 – Clinical Data Management
Discuss the PCS coding for Spinal procedures.
Ed O’Beirne PA, MHS, CCS, CDIP
• 5 years EMT and respiratory therapist
• 11 years physician assistant in emergency medicine
• 9 years coding supervisor, auditor, consultant
• ICD-10 educator of providers and coders
• Specialization in procedure coding ICD and CPT
• Amateur drone designer, builder, and pilot
• The most valuable knowledge is that which can be shared
- VHIMA Member: $20
- Non-Member: $25
- Late Registration: $25
Early registration ends December 9, 2016.
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover).If you are paying by check, select “mail a check” under payment options. You will later see instructions to print the confirmation page and mail your payment to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the invoice. Make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex and include the confirmation/order number with the check. Checks that do not reference the confirmation number will be returned to you and will not be applied to the registration.
The recorded sessions are non-refundable.
If you need to cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to reference the meeting name and meeting date.