VHIMA Coding Roundtable Lunchbucket Series: ICD-10-PCS Updates
Recorded: October 28, 2016
CEU: 1.0 – Clinical Data Management
Review highlights from the ICD-10-PCS updates effective October 1, 2016.
Ed O’Beirne PA, MHS, CCS, CDIP
• 5 years EMT and respiratory therapist
• 11 years physician assistant in emergency medicine
• 9 years coding supervisor, auditor, consultant
• ICD-10 educator of providers and coders
• Specialization in procedure coding ICD and CPT
• Amateur drone designer, builder, and pilot
• The most valuable knowledge is that which can be shared
- VHIMA Member: $20
- Non-Member: $25
- Late Registration: $25
Early registration ends October 7, 2016.
Access instructions to the recording will be provided within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover).If you are paying by check, select “mail a check” under payment options. You will later see instructions to print the confirmation page and mail your payment to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the invoice. Make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex and include the confirmation/order number with the check. Checks that do not reference the confirmation number will be returned to you and will not be applied to the registration.
The recorded sessions are non-refundable.