We currently have many openings for remote coding, both inpatient and outpatient, for full-time with benefits and competitive pay.
Many of our needs are for Trauma and Teaching institutions for inpatient and/or outpatient coding.
Must have an AHIMA (RHIA, RHIT, CCS or CCS-P) or APPC (CPC, COC or CPC-H).
Must have at least 5 years of coding experience in a remote setting.
Trauma and/or Teaching facility experience
Flexibility to travel on-site for training if need be but not required
- Matching of 401K, once vested.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- AHIMA and/or AAPC dues coverage
- Coding books
- $100 towards self improvement reimbursement
- Access to our education site/board for CEU’s
Apply Online: http://www.medpartners.com