Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Healthcare is seeking a Corporate Coder to join our team! This position can be remote and located anywhere in the country.
Responsible for abstracting, coding, and sequencing the classification of medical diagnoses and any surgical procedures and treatment modalities on patient records to maximize DRG’s/CMG’s.
Contact Amy for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-418-6253.
Associate’s Degree required.
Minimum one (1) year of hospital coding experience required.
- Exemplifies Standards of Behavior.
- Current, valid, and active RHIT, RHIA, CCS or CPC certification preferred.
- Knowledge of health information management programs preferred, including medical terminology, ICD-10 CM coding, DRG’s/CRG’s, and policies and procedures of releasing medical information to include HIPAA regulations.
- Knowledge of confidentiality and privacy laws preferred.
- Exemplary customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated positive influences on teams and customers including a willingness to proactively accept change.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Instructions for Resume Submission: