Calling All Educators!!!
If you are interested in leading an educational webinar or face-to-face educational session regarding topics associated with ICD-10-CM/PCS and its clinical foundations, please contact, Gloria Litton at (540) 741-1650 or Gloria.email@example.com to discuss the details. Instructors may be eligible for payment of up to $250 per 2 hour session.
Click here to learn more.
AHIMA’s Charge to State Component Roundtables
Per the AHIMA coding roundtable resource planning and guidelines, each state association must sponsor a coding roundtable for its members. Some of the guidelines for the roundtable are as follows:
- All documents used for coding roundtables must include the AHIMA coding Roundtable logo along with any state or local association logos or any sponsor logos.
- Each CA must appoint a coding roundtable coordinator
- Roundtables must meet at least 4 times per year to maintain momentum and keep up with the changes in coding practice.
- To quality as a roundtable, the topics presented/discussed must be appropriate to the coding/reimbursement professional.
- To provide a combination of virtual and face-to-face meetings