- General Guidelines
- VHIMA reserves the right to deny advertising space.
- Advertisements will be limited to Health Information Management related products and services.
- Advertisement requests must be submitted on the VHIMA Corporate Advertising Application, located on the VHIMA web site.
- All advertisements must be approved by the VHIMA Board of Directors or its designee prior to placement on the VHIMA web site.
- A link to the Vendor web site along with the name and email address of a vendor representative and brief description of services (30 words or less provided by the vendor) will be created on the VHIMA web site.
- Advertisements will be displayed for 6 months.
- The fee for 6 months of advertising is $300.
- Changes to the advertisement once posted may be submitted electronically to the VHIMA Webmaster.
- Advertisements will include a disclaimer that VHIMA does not endorse the product or service.
- Web Site
- Job posting requests must be submitted on the VHIMA Job Posting Application located on the VHIMA web site.
- Posting may be removed at the employers’ request when the position is filled or will be deleted either when the posting period expires or when the position application period closes, whichever occurs first.
- Job postings will be displayed for 3 months.
- The fees for Job Posting are as follows:
* Healthcare organizations – No charge
* Recruiters & Vendors – $150
- Changes to the job posting once published may be submitted electronically to the VHIMA Webmaster.