We are looking for 5-6 VHIMA members who are interested in volunteering their time to be on the 2018 VHIMA Annual Convention program committee. If you would like to be involved in programming decisions that will help make the 2018 Annual Convention relevant and meaningful to our members, this is the job for you! Here are some of the duties that will be assigned to the program committee members:
- Collaborate to determine program topics
- Assist with speaker recruitment
- Assist with speaker communications/putting together the online and print speaker bios
- Assist with speaker activities during the convention
- 3-5 hours monthly from November 2017-February 2018
- 1-3 hours monthly from March 2018-May 2018
All meetings will be held via conference call/WebEx so no travel is required.
If you are interested in creating a program that is meaningful to our members, please contact Kathleen Scott via email: email@example.com or phone: 804-647-1809 by November 15, 2017.